1 in 2 Users discover apps by searching for it on the Official App Store
Research by Forrester suggests that 63% apps are discovered on app stores by way of general browsing. Thus, it can be concluded that app stores are the most used places for downloading new apps. Since, you are in competition with thousands of other apps in the similar domain, being recognized is possible only through optimization of the app. ASO provides you with the tools and techniques so that the end-users can discover, install and engage with your product.
With this unique procedure, you can be rest assured to get a new set of users, who will use your app and become loyal to your product, to the point of suggesting others use it too.
App Store Optimization is the method by which you can make sure that everyone can find and access your app on the Google Play Store and other app stores. The higher your app ranks for relevant searches, in the search results, the greater are the chances of visibility to your potential customers.
App Store Optimization(ASO) Process
- Currently there's no data source to identify searches happening on Play Store
- We use proxy tools like Keyword Planner, Google Trends & Competition benchmark
App Page Optimization
- Optimize editable elements on your App Store listing
- Optimize app title, app description, app category
- App media (screenshots, video demos etc.)
- App Reviews
- Create dedicated page linking to app store pages
- Insert links in Footer
- On site interstitial logic/redirection logic for mobile users
3rd Party Promotion
- App Review Sites
- App Aggregators
- Youtube App Reviews
App Indexation & Deep Linking
- Enable deep linking between app & website
- Indexation by Google
- Query completion for Android app via App Indexing API
- KPIs measured – ranks, installs, reviews
- Track Search Console & Google Analytics
How does ASO Rank Apps?
Both Apple App Store and Google Play Store make use of algorithms to decide the rank of an app. A number of user engagement factors come into play (downloads, page views, reviews, ratings and uninstalls) when the algorithms determine the ranking order. The content or the app description is a vital aspect for ranking an app, as users love it when they see that developers have explained the technical features of the app in easy words